* To listen to the story of Moses and the Ten Commandments
* To learn what the Ten Commandments are and why God gave them to us
* To create a visual representation of the Ten Commandments to help remember each one
* To discuss how to obey God's rules for us
* Bible - Exodus 20:1-17
* Ten Commandments Printable from me :)
* 2 colors of construction paper
* Cut out each commandment from the printables.
* Then have your child make handprints with paint or trace and cut their handprints out of construction paper and glue them onto a second piece of construction paper.
* Glue each commandment in order onto a finger of the handprints.
* Number each finger 1-10 and write "The Ten Commandments" on the bottom. Review each commandment and ask your child to explain what each one means. Pray together and ask God to help you follow and obey each of these rules.