As a former Pre-Kindergarten teacher and now stay-at-home mommy of 2 boys and a sweet baby girl, many people ask me how they can be implementing educational concepts in the lives of their young children at home before they enter school. Instead of trying to come up with a quick list of ideas off the top of my head to answer these questions, I have decided to put all of my lessons into this blog. I, along with so many other parents, want to be purposeful at home with my children and make the most of the time I have with them.
I hope that this blog can help, encourage, and inspire you to work with your kiddos and
get involved in the learning process! The benefits will be endless,
and the moments you share together will be priceless! As Dr. Seuss once said,
"The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go!"

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Look Back on December

WOW!!!  What an incredible December this was...definitely my favorite Christmas of all time!  Although it was a little overwhelming at times, I loved every minute of it with my sweet boys!  Sawyer learned so much about the true meaning of Christmas, and even Tucker, in his own little way, saw the light of the world shine brightly!  I was so amazed at how the Lord opened all of our eyes to the needs of His people and to opportunities we have to serve them!  Participating in these RACKS makes me realize how much I need to be doing at other times of the year, not just at Christmastime.  I hope you were able to do some of these activities, as well.  I would love to hear about your experiences!  Maybe you had your own ideas and lessons that you did with your children.  Please comment and share with us!  I know so many people were blessed by your actions of service and love, and, ultimately, our Savior was glorified!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment