As a former Pre-Kindergarten teacher and now stay-at-home mommy of 2 boys and a sweet baby girl, many people ask me how they can be implementing educational concepts in the lives of their young children at home before they enter school. Instead of trying to come up with a quick list of ideas off the top of my head to answer these questions, I have decided to put all of my lessons into this blog. I, along with so many other parents, want to be purposeful at home with my children and make the most of the time I have with them.
I hope that this blog can help, encourage, and inspire you to work with your kiddos and
get involved in the learning process! The benefits will be endless,
and the moments you share together will be priceless! As Dr. Seuss once said,
"The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go!"

Monday, July 30, 2012

Thinking Theme: The Olympics

Of course I had to add a post for The Olympics!!!  Here are some fun, easy crafts and activities to do with your kiddos to celebrate the games:

Olympic Crafts:
Quality Kids Crafts
Activity Village
Kaboose Crafts













Preschool Packs:
Summer Olympics Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
Olympic Fun Pack from Wise Owl Factory
Olympic Games Pack from Kidsparkz

* I know it has been a while since the last post.  We have been out of town and out of pocket for most of July!  Hopefully I will be posting week 4 by Friday!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment