* To observe pumpkins and recall their characteristics
* To use the fine motor skills involved with painting
* Plate or Bowl to put the paint in
* Drop Cloth/Cover
* Each year we visit the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. Instead of carving them this time, my boys wanted to paint them. I put a drop cloth down outside on our patio, poured different colors of paint on a paper plate, and let them paint their pumpkins however they wanted to! For older kiddos, you could help them paint patterns or different designs if you'd like. They could even paint their name or initials. Have fun being creative!
|Creating their masterpieces!|
* Here is our Pumpkin Unit from last year for more activities!