* To memorize scripture according to the alphabet
* To create a scripture book
* Spiral of Index Cards and a Pen
* Printables of your choice from:
I Can Teach My Child
Delighting in Today
(There are also cute printables on Etsy available for purchase)
* Ring or Ribbon to attach book together
* I have been working with Sawyer for a while on scripture memory. This is so important for all of us to do, and young children have an incredible mind of remembering in order to learn verses at an early age! We have done many verses that go along with The ABC Bible Verse Book.
* The lesson this week is to make a scripture memory verse book for your children. When I started scripture memory with Sawyer, we just made a book out of a spiral of index cards. This is what I've always used for my own scripture memory, and it has worked well for Sawyer. However, pinterest has shown me tons of cute ABC verse printables that you can cut out and make into a book, as seen on the links above. Choose whatever you would like to do! I encourage you to start learning these verses with your kiddos and teaching them the truth of the gospel. What better way to share the love of God with our children than through His Word!